Facebook Click here to find out more!

96' Sierra 1500 extended cab Help !!

Item Posts    Sort Order

96' Sierra 1500 extended cab Help !!

kjd19892 kjd19892
New User | Posts: 21 | Joined: 10/09
Posted: 10/08/09
02:14 PM

Ok so I have a stock 96'sierra and I want to change a couple of things, but I don't have any idea how much these things cost, so if anyone has done any of this I would love to get some ball parks, so I can start saving, It's going to take a while since I'm putting myself through college, but thats fine with me.

3/4 drop (maybe a little more)
shave handles, third brake light, and maybe the taillights
remove the top and bottom body lines
  (I saw a pic of a truck with this done and it looked great)
remove the front bench seat and get two buckets, and a center console
change the whole interior color from burgundy to black white or a gray
wheels (of course)
front bumper ??
under seat sub box
paint

anything anyone thinks might look good would be useful !!  

94BigHoss355 94BigHoss355
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/11
Posted: 03/25/11
08:05 PM

Turn your torsion bars down up front and do an axle over spring swap, as far as shaving things, jus ttake your time. color match everything on the truck i fu are going to shave handles it makes it look really clean, do a nice exhaust system ( 100-500$) and just have fun with it  
94 GMC 355

831MOTORSPORTS 831MOTORSPORTS
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 03/11
Posted: 03/27/11
02:43 PM

HOW YOU DOING BUDDY NAME WRENCH AND TO START THATS A PROJECT YOU HAVE GOING OF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO ALL THAT  . . . COMING FROM PERSON EXP. BUT THE TRUCK WILL LOOK COOL . . TO START IS IT A 2WD, AND THE INTERIOR ALL YOUR COLOR CHANGE PARTS YOU CAN ORDER FROM LMC TRUCKS AND THE SEATS I RECOMMEND TO SWOP OUT THAT OLD BENCH SEAT FOR COME RITE OUT OF ANOTHER CHEVY TO  BE EXACT A SUBURBAN THERE LOW BACK SEAT AND YOU CAN USE THE STOCK CENTER CON. IF YOU WANT A RACK LOOK THE 3/4 DROP IS PERFECT BUT IF YOU WANT A SLICK LOOK I WOULD GO WIT A 4/6 AND SOME 20 IN WHEELS AND HAVE A NICE SIZE TIRE AND A SMOOTH RIDE BUT IN THE END YOU WILL BE IN YOUR TRUCK A FEW G'S BEEN THERE DONE THAT MANY TIMES IM JUST LUCKY PEOPLE LIKE MY STYLE AND I ALWAYS END UP SELLING THEM AND STARTING ALL OVER WITH A NEW TRUCK,  IM A SUSPENSION TECH SO I DO ALOT OF WORK MYSELF SO I SAVE A LOT OF MONEY . .  ANY QUESTIONS JUST MESSAGE BACK . .