Facebook Click here to find out more!

1994 Dodge Dakota sport

Item Posts    Sort Order

1994 Dodge Dakota sport

94dakotaguy 94dakotaguy
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/09/09
07:05 AM

I have a 94 Dakota sport with 318 magnum V8 but cant find aftermarket parts can someone HELP!?!?  

madmopar madmopar
New User | Posts: 37 | Joined: 05/08
Posted: 11/15/09
05:06 PM

what are you looking for? motor parts are the same as the ram except for the intake and exhaust. as far as exterior accessories, yes you are more limited than other brands in terms of bolt on accessories. there are a few parts out there, but a lot of it is using your own imagination.  

94dakotaguy 94dakotaguy
Posted: 11/24/09
07:19 AM

Billit grills, aftermarket headlight assemblies and taillight, custom gauges chome bumpers and maybe 98 Dakota 60\40\60 split bench seat if it would fit cant use LMC cause they odnt harve a catalog for 94-96 Dakota they say it not a popular year for the truck thats BS!!!!94 FIRST YEAR FOR THE 5.2 MAGNUM V-8  

madmopar madmopar
New User | Posts: 37 | Joined: 05/08
Posted: 11/29/09
12:34 PM

look online for billet grilles (i think trenz has one) there are no custom headlights. clear corners and front turn signals are online. only one company makes custom tails www.memoimports.com, chrome bumpers would be factory replacements. several companies make suspension components, but you have to dig through their application guides.  

rhoebe rhoebe
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 12/04/09
11:43 AM

Your dakota sport still in good condition? It would be cooler if you put some accessories onto it. These may be bought on lower prices. Tampa truck toppers can help you find the topper and lid that you want.  

94dakotaguy 94dakotaguy
Posted: 12/07/09
10:47 AM

YES my truck is still in good condition it was my dads truck for 14 garage kept years and he gave it to me almost 2 years ago when he bought a Nitro R/T we basicly built the truck together when dad had the truck this was all he was able to do to her beside regular maintance till he got too sick to work on it lowered it,bed cover,rims,vent visors,and dual exhaust all of that from the time I was 14 till I was 18 now im 29 and want to finish me and my dads dream this is what iv done so far high performance headers, Mopar performance valve covers,upgraded exhaust,tinted windows. just need a few finishing touch's!!