Facebook Click here to find out more!

for sale - Custom Wood Burnt Plaques of your ride!!!

Item Posts    Sort Order

for sale - Custom Wood Burnt Plaques of your ride!!!

burningcrafts burningcrafts
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/10
Posted: 12/14/10
02:12 AM

Hi all.  I make custom wood burnt plaques.  All plaques are created personally by me.  

Place an order today for a plaque of your custom ride.  All I need is a picture and what you want it to say.

All plaques start as a 24x48" piece of 1/2" birch plywood.  I cut the pieces and route the edges.  I then burn (and paint if wanted), seal, and laquer them.  Once completed, I add a sawtooth hanger on the back so it can be hung on the wall, or it can be stood up on an table easel.

Prices are (including shipping):
8x11 - $40
5x7 - $30

You can either email me at:
dean@burningcrafts.com

Visit my website:
Burning Crafts

check out my photobucket:
Burning Craft's Photobucket

Here is a sample of a '59 Chevy Truck I have done:

59Chevytruck011  
Get a custom wood burnt plaque of your ride!!!  Visit www.burningcrafts.com or email dean@burningcrafts.com

burningcrafts burningcrafts
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/10
Posted: 12/20/10
02:39 AM

I am still taking orders.  Special orders can be anything you want, doesn't have to be just of your ride.  The possibilities are limitless.  

Shoot me your ideas and lets get your plaque started.

Next ride to be posted will be a 1948 Ford truck, hopefully done in the next few days when I get all of my current orders filled.

Thank you all who have already placed an order.

International orders are welcome too.  Actual postage rates will apply to your location.  
Get a custom wood burnt plaque of your ride!!!  Visit www.burningcrafts.com or email dean@burningcrafts.com