Ad Radar
Facebook Click here to find out more!

Do They Make A Chrome Or Steel Bumper For A '99-'00 Escalade Clip?

Item Posts    Sort Order

Do They Make A Chrome Or Steel Bumper For A '99-'00 Escalade Clip?

ThreeD ThreeD
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 05/12/11
07:29 PM

I have a few questions regarding a 1997 Silverado.  This truck was a former show truck that was in Sport Truck.  Here is what it used to look like:

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Front Drivers Side View

I have the truck now.  It has a different paint scheme and a different front clip.  It still has an Escalade Clip, but it is a different one than it had before.  When the truck was Orange and Silver, it had a Chrome bumper with the Escalade clip.  However, the way it is now, it just has a regular Escalade bumper.  Here is what it looks like now:

1997Silveradowithairride

Anyway, I would like to put another Chrome or Steel bumper on it, but I am having trouble finding one.  Does Cadillac make one that will fit directly on this clip?  If not, does anyone else know of a Chrome or Steel bumper that will bolt on without any modifications?  I saw a featured truck on here that had a 2001 Cadillac Escalade clip with a 2001 GMC Sierra Chrome bumper.  Would a 2001 Sierra bumper work?  

On a side note:  Will an Escalade Interior bolt down in the truck?  The interior that is in it now is brown and I am going to change the whole interior to gray.  I would like to put a complete interior from an Escalade in it (Dash, Door Panels, Front Seats, Carpet, Rear Seat, etc.)  Can this be done without any modification?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!